Save 50% off the cost to pitch ($55 value). Email email@example.com, describe your idea and why you should be part of the Asia on the Edge platform. Simple!
We say (tl;dr)
Opportunity for idea-stage startups to pitch their idea for a mere $110. If it’s good, you move onto the next round and pitch in front of a panel of illustrious judges at the upcoming conference, Asia on the Edge: Creative Mapping of Asia. You have the possibly of winning an SGD$10,000 award to further develop the concept.
Download the guidelines, pay up and apply!
They say (The long story)
Intended as a platform for upcoming creative entrepreneurs to sell and uncover the best idea(s) for funding, Pitch It! looks for ideas or concepts which have yet to be realised or in early developmental stage and have the potential for further development in the creative industries.
Shortlisted participants are given 10 minutes to present his/her idea at Asia on the Edge. Overseas shortlisted participants will be invited to Singapore to present and accommodation will be provided.Winner of Pitch It! 2012 will receive SGD$10,000* and possibly the chance to be incubated.
The programme are open to the following disciplines:
– Design (Fashion, Graphic, Web, Advertising, Architecture etc.)
– Arts and Culture (Performing arts, Visual arts, Literary arts, Galleries etc.)
– Media (Multi-media, Publishing, Music, Film, Digital Media etc.)
The submission should articulate clearly (but not limited nor restricted to:)
– Concept/ Idea (and if possible, the following:)
– Key differentiating factor of the Concept within the content of its field/ discipline/ industry
– Market Needs
– Economic Viability and Spin off
– Implementation Plan to realise the concept
For a 50% discount email firstname.lastname@example.org, describe your idea and why you should be part of the Asia on the Edge platform. Simple!