Thanks to our hosts: Google Apigee.
HOW TO RSVP: To gain access to Google’s office,
YOU MUST REGISTER ON THIS LINK:
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 20 MAY (11:30pm).
What it’s about: The concept of the digital ecosystem has become so powerful that it’s spreading to some unexpected places. What’s even more interesting is how the ecosystem philosophy is spreading to industries that had been resistant to it, where the structures of businesses or the uniqueness of the vertical created roadblocks.
You will learn how to:
- Turn APIs into API products.
- Use a data-driven approach to Measure and Monetize APIs.
- Build a thriving digital ecosystem.
— Programme —
- 7.00pm: Doors open – mingle over food and drinks
- 7.20pm: Start of session, opening address by hosts
- 7.30pm: Presentation/demonstration: Building an API-Driven Digital Ecosystem
- 9:00pm: Community announcements / Further networking over drinks