Join us to meet like-minded individuals, network and find a co-founder!
Who should attend?
- All aspiring startup founders and startup enthusiasts who are either:
- Looking for one or more co-founders
- Solo founders looking for founding team members
- Startup enthusiasts with core expertise in business, marketing, design, business or web development
What can you expect?
The chance to introduce yourself and/or pitch your startup idea in 1 minute to everybody present and two hours of solid networking with potential co-founders or collaborators!
- 7:00 – 7:15 pm Meet & Greet
- 7:15 – 7:30 pm Welcome by General Assembly and Co-Founders Matching
- 7.30 – 8:00 pm Member introductions
- 8.00 – 9:00 pm Networking
We looking forward to meeting you!
Co-Founders Matching & General Assembly
About the Instructor
Digital Marketing Instructor, General Assembly
Sotirios is a Growth Marketer, Digital Strategist, and Startup enthusiast with a solid track record across all core digital specialties: PPC, SEO, Media Planning, Data Analytics and E-Commerce. He worked for 3 of the world’s leading media agencies: HAVAS, MediaCom and PHD and a number of successful startups in 3 of the world’s major regional hubs: London, Dubai and Singapore. Along the way he managed countless digital campaigns and built 2 digital performance departments from the ground-up, working with a diverse portfolio of local and multi-national companies – including some of the world’s biggest advertisers: Unilever, Volkswagen and Etihad Airways. Moreover, he is a huge start-up enthusiast, helping promising startups to rise off the ground.
Sotirios is a life-long learner, holding a MSc in Strategic Marketing from Cardiff University (UK), a CAM in Digital Campaign Planning from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK) and a BSc in International Economic Relations and Development from Democritus University of Thrace (Greece).