ACE International Centre (ACEIC) provides a full suite of market access services.
This includes market insight seminars, business services support, access to ACE global partner network, mentorship and overseas business missions or immersion. You are also able to be plugged into the Singapore startup ecosystem with a seat in our International Centre, which is situated in the LaunchPad.
Through ACE Market Access Programme, you will learn and achieve the following:
- Understand the various overseas markets and assess the suitability of the market to expand your business
- Be business matched to relevant businesses, investors and partners in your target market
- Opportunity to pitch to a group of investors to raise funding
Receive mentorship from ACE’s pool of experienced mentors
Participate in private consultations and receive advice on your business
- Network with Singapore and international startups, ecosystem players, government organisations and industry representatives
- Participate in knowledge workshops and clinics
- Tap on the various professional services (e.g tax, legal, accounting, talent & HR etc) offered within the ACE International Centre
- Dedicated assistance and preferential rates to incorporate your business
Duration: 3 weeks
- S$8,000 per startup (up to 2 pax) for the Programme fee
- Costs such as flights and accommodation are to be arranged by the startup and is not covered under the Programme cost
- The Programme will be conducted at our ACE International Centre in Singapore, situated within the jtc LaunchPad@one-north, which is Singapore’s ‘startup hub’ – home to 800 startups, incubators/accelerators, VCs and corporates
- Address: 67 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #04-16, jtc LaunchPad@one-north, Singapore 139950
- Application is competitive and all startups will be screened and shortlisted
- Selected startups will receive a confirmation email at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the Programme
- For global startups who are looking to come to Singapore for more than 1 month, Singapore also offers the EntrePass Visa for startup founders with established track record to explore the local startup scene. More details can be found in the link.
- Open to startups from all sectors
- Have a ready product or service
- Have gained traction in the local market
For any enquiries, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.