Are you a CONTENT PRODUCER, INFLUENCER or FREELANCER in the digital content industry?
Have you been screwed over yet had no where to go to for help?
Or been involved in gigs that didn’t feel fair? Or even just had questions that made you contemplate the meaning of life?
We don’t have the answer to life, but for everything else, join us at FUNNY BUSINESS by Ministry of Funny – a serious discussion on the business of digital content!
With some of the most experienced practitioners in the digital content industry:
- GILLIAN TAN, the founder of Singapore’s #1 YouTube channel, with over 1 million subscribers and 278 million video views to date
- JUAN FOO, a veteran in the pioneer regional independent filmmaking scene
- GRETCHEN SU, a Partner of Withers KhattarWong’s Intellectual Property & Technology practice
- Plus a special appearance by RISHI BUDHRANI, a giant in Singapore’s stand-up comedy scene!
And we’ll focus on topics like:
- Intellectual Property (IP) and why you should care
- Negotiating your brand deals
- Understanding your contracts
- Distributing your content online and offline
And of course, Haresh and Terence from MOF will be there!
FREE ADMISSION, but registration is required to attend, so please REGISTER NOW at http://funnybusiness.ministryoffunny.com/