*Classes are led by The Change School Founders, Grace Clapham & Solonia Teodros.
Breaking conventional ways of thinking will help us to think more creatively and innovatively – allowing us to adapt in the workplace. This workshop will help motivate you to challenge your current thinking style and move away from old patterns to help you generate new, fresh ideas.
Lets sharpen our lateral thinking skills to open ourselves to new opportunities, new ways of problem solving in a fun, comfortable setting.
What We’ll Cover and What You’ll Learn:
- General idea of lateral thinking
- Practical tools and hand-on learning in the workshop
- Understanding the creative process
- Building more positive thinking towards your own creative capabilities
- Innovating on the spot
- New perspectives on problem solving
- Additional practical advice and tips
- Create lasting connections with a value-led community
Who Should Attend
- Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Creatives looking at developing new ways of thinking for more innovation and creativity.
- Graduates looking to develop new skills
- Curious minds and life-long learners
About THE CHANGE SCHOOL GYM
The Change School GYM is for curious and inquisitive minds with huge learning appetites and limited time. Our powerful HIITs (High Impact Interactive Training) offer bite-size learning designed to help you move forward.
No matter where you are in life or work, our four tracks ensure we’ve got something for everyone!