Looking for a new way to reach out to the audience?
Ever wonder what podcasting is about?
Want to create a podcast but have no idea how?
This course is for you! No experience is required.
We, The Podcast Collective, are launching our first workshop on 19th May 2018!
Podcasting and the audience for it are growing exponentially all the world and it is finally catching on in Singapore. Many businesses are now using podcasting as a way to market their brand and reach out to new audiences.
More personal and intimate than video, podcasts are also much simpler to produce. They are a fantastic way to engage and draw audiences in.
In this 2-hour workshop, we’ll share with you the essential tools for creating your own podcast!
What you will learn:
- Discover the power a podcast can have for your business and brand
- Explore different types of podcast and identify the best for you!
- Hear from seasoned podcasters about their journey in creating, launching and scaling their podcast shows
- Introduced to essential equipment you will need to record your podcast
- Finish the class with an understanding of what it takes to record and launch your first episode.
About Podcast Collective
Podcasting Collective is a pioneering podcast community in Singapore. Our mission is to grow and develop the podcast community and support them in their podcast launch. Co-founders of The Podcast Collective run their own podcast shows.