Have you heard for this saying that ‘Two is better than one?’ Finding your co-founder could be the most important decision you will need to make other than the right team members. A strong team will build the base of a strong foundation leading to a better chance of success. Join “Saying I Do (The Startup Way)” and learn from Eric Tachibana (An investor, currently engaged at Amazon Web Services) and co-founders from Penroads and Lawcanvas how they connect to find their co-founder from an online job portal:
- How do you determine if the Co-founder is right for your startup?
- How and Why the right founding team is critical to the path of successful activities for your startup?
- How you and your founder should/could complement each other?
- How to know if your startup need a co-founder or even is ready for one?
- How do you ensure that you will be the ‘perfect’ co-founder for the startup that you are interested in joining?
- Why and when would be a good time to dissolve a non-compatible partnership?
- What are possible channels/sources you can go to find your perfect match?