Your product is working, customers are interested, the team is humming and you’re all ready for the next big step. Now it’s time to focus on your pitch to give your business its best chance of attracting the best investment partners.
This workshop will take you through the fundamentals of investor pitch content and how to communicate effectively with an audience.
Who should attend: Start-ups who are pitching or plan to pitch to investors
Takeaways and Learning
- What are the investors looking for?
- How do you attract their attention and help them believe what you believe?
- Are you telling them why you will win?
- The workshop will cover Pitch ‘Assets’ (Elevator Pitch, Investor Pitch, Pitch deck, Investor Deck, Startup Financials, The Usual Questions/Answers)
- 3:00pm- 3:30pm Registration
- 3:30pm – 6:30pm Pitch workshop
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm Networking
About the Facilitator
Peter Browne, Founder, Intangible Communications
Peter Browne has been working with startup founders since 2012 in accelerators (JFDI, muru-D, SG Innovate, AIRmaker, TiE, GnB Accelerator, StartupBootcamp) and individually (Smove, CXA Group, RedMart, ShopBack, Cialfo).
His focus is on developing great content that is succinct and accurate and then delivering with clarity, integrity and energy.